Tend to print press in a safe manner to produce a quality product with minimum waste that meets the customer’s specifications and needs. Run a variety of jobs from 1-10 colors. Participate in all functions associated with the operation of converting equipment.
At Print Pro we celebrate achievers, encourage doers, and cultivate healthy relationships.
**Pay is determined by experience level in the flexographic printing field.
WORK ONLY 3 DAYS A WEEK!! Shifts are 5pm-5am, Sunday-Monday-Tuesday or Wednesday-Thursday-Friday. Switch between the schedule every 4 months! NO MANDATORY SATURDAYS-but when you do-they are paid at double time!!
- Set up, color match, and run a variety of flexographic print jobs from 1-10 colors, including line work, process print, and combo jobs.
- Check quality specifications and maintain quality throughout press run.
- Safely and accurately produce printed substrate per order requisition.
- Help identify and react to production problems.
- Coach, teach, and mentor less experienced employees.
- Willingness and flexibility to help cover call-ins, vacation time, and volunteer for OT when business demands are high.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. (Such as machine operation instructions, safety instructions, etc.)
- Experience to use basic tools including wrenches, hammers, utility knives, screwdrivers, brooms, and measuring devices in rules and scales, etc., used in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift and clamp truck certification a plus
- Experience in warehousing/shipping environments is helpful.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written communication skills).
- Able to work independently, follow instructions, and be self-motivated.
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time during shift, excluding break periods.
- Able to push rolls with roll jacks
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Match at 4%
- Merit Based Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Year-end Profit Sharing
- Paid Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Yearly Steel Toe Allowance
- Yearly Prescription Safety Glass Allowance
- Quarterly Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Continuous Advancement Opportunities
- A work community you can be proud of!