Tend to printing press in a safe manner to produce a quality product with minimum waste that meets the customer’s specifications and needs. Run a variety of jobs from 1-8 colors.
Participate in all functions associated with the operation of converting equipment. Assist with required setups, and changeovers on machine centers as required.
At Print Pro we celebrate achievers, encourage doers, and cultivate healthy relationships.
**Pay is determined by experience level in the flexographic printing field.
Shifts are 12 hour 2-2-3. Days OR Nights. No swing.
- Set up, color match, and run a variety of flexographic print jobs from 1-8 colors, including line work, process print, and combo jobs.
- Check quality specifications and maintain quality throughout press run.
- Safely and accurately produce printed substrate per order requisition.
- Help identify and react to production problems.
- Coach, teach, and mentor less experienced employees.
- Willingness and flexibility to help cover call-ins, vacation time, and volunteer for OT when business demands are high.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. (Such as machine operation instructions, safety instructions, etc.)
- Experience to use basic tools including wrenches, hammers, utility knives, screwdrivers, brooms, and measuring devices in rules and scales, etc., used in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift and clamp truck certification a plus
- Experience in warehousing/shipping environments is helpful.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written communication skills).
- Able to work independently, follow instructions, and be self-motivated.
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time during shift, excluding break periods.
- Able to push rolls with roll jacks
Our Benefits Include:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Match at 4%
- Merit Based Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Year End Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Advancement Opportunities