Reports to: Facilities Manager
- Acts as a safety leader and puts safety first in all responsibilities.
- Performs necessary repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment and facility.
- Problem solves issues concerning equipment operation and manufacturing processes where these relate to maximizing output.
- Involvement in developmental project work including working with R&D, manufacturing and outside equipment and parts vendors.
- Maintains spare parts inventory including ordering necessary parts and completing purchase requisitions.
- Functions as part of the technical resources for the on-site staff.
- Knowledge of procedures, work instructions and associated forms as required by the Maintenance Manager.
- Good communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Experience with shop tools.
- Understand Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems. Basic understanding of Electricity.
- Value – Safety, integrity, collaboration, accountability and results and outperformance.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and reasoning.
- History of good safety, quality and production related performance.
- Demonstrated dependability.
- Previous experience in an industrial setting working with machine processes, schedules and a variety of individuals involved in the manufacturing environment necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.