Reports to: Facilities Manager
If you like to tinker around, work with your hand and figure things out, we want to talk with you! We’re seeking a tinkerer who wants to build a career as a Maintenance Technician to help our team with repairs and maintenance on a range of equipment. We’re a fast-growing company offering a flexible schedule competitive pay and training.
- Acts as a safety leader and puts safety first in all responsibilities.
- Performs necessary repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment and facility.
- Problem solves issues concerning equipment operation and manufacturing processes where these relate to maximizing output.
- Involvement in developmental project work including working with R&D, manufacturing and outside equipment and parts vendors.
- Maintains spare parts inventory including ordering necessary parts and completing purchase requisitions.
- Functions as part of the technical resources for the on-site staff.
- Knowledge of procedures, work instructions and associated forms as required by the Maintenance Manager.
- Good communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Experience with shop tools.
- Understand Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems. Basic understanding of Electricity.
- Value – Safety, integrity, collaboration, accountability and results and outperformance.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and reasoning.
- History of good safety, quality and production related performance.
- Demonstrated dependability.
- Previous experience in an industrial setting working with machine processes, schedules and a variety of individuals involved in the manufacturing environment necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Match at 4%
- Merit Based Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Year End Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Advancement Opportunities