Print Pro is adding to our growing business. Our ideal candidate has 5 plus years of flexographic printing experience with extensive knowledge in flexography concepts. New presses and a climate-controlled building. Come and grow with us!
At Print Pro we celebrate achievers, encourage doers, and cultivate healthy relationships.
**Pay is determined by experience level in the flexographic printing field.
DAY SHIFT: Shifts are 4:45am-5pm on a 2-2-3 schedule.
NIGHT SHIFT: WORK ONLY 3 DAYS A WEEK!! Shifts are 4:45pm-5am, Sunday-Monday-Tuesday or Wednesday-Thursday-Friday. Switch between the schedules every 4 months! NO MANDATORY SATURDAYS-but when you do-they are paid at double time!!
- Extensive knowledge of flexography:
- Color theory.
- Plate technology.
- Ink management.
- Web handling of multiple substrates.
- Understanding of machine components & functions and how they influence the printing process.
- Ability to solve complex problems. Troubleshoot and solve machine related problems such as tension, pressure, settings, irregular ink distribution and web-breaks.
- Actively involved in continuous improvement, pursuing corrective and preventative measures on all products.
- Verify that job processes, spec sheets, samples, proofs, and drawings are correct before production run.
- Maintain quality standards by running within specifications, ensuring correct registration, color, and overall print quality.
- Teach and mentor less experienced operators.
- Complies with all job-related policies and procedures with limited supervision. Willingness to adhere to the “Print Pro Way.”
- 5+ Years of Flexographic Printing Experience
- Willingness to Teach and Mentor less experienced employees
- Great Attendance
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Match at 4%
- Merit Based Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Year-end Profit Sharing
- Paid Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Yearly Steel Toe Allowance
- Yearly Prescription Safety Glass Allowance
- Quarterly Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Continuous Advancement Opportunities
- A work community you can be proud of!
Military, veterans, and spouses encouraged to apply.
ALL MOS / AFSC / RATINGS encouraged to apply.
Seeking to grow our Print Pro military / veteran community.