Reports To: Operations Manager
This servant leader puts the needs of others first, helps individuals develop and optimize performance, is willing to learn from others, and forsakes personal advancement and rewards while supporting the goals of the company. Servant leaders concentrate on performance planning, day-to-day coaching, and helping people achieve success.
WORK ONLY 3 DAYS A WEEK!! Shifts are 4:30 pm-5am, Sunday-Monday-Tuesday or Wednesday-Thursday-Friday. Switch between the schedule every 4 months!
- Supports the press team to ensure a successful shift focusing on respect, safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Encourages learning, problem solving, and continuous improvement.
- Ensures all jobs are completed on time as scheduled.
- Ensures crew assignments are appropriately adjusted to cover vacations or call-ins.
- Develops a strong team environment, coaching and mentoring the team to actively live the ideal behaviors and teaching the “why”.
- Continually develops the capabilities of the team.
- Celebrates wins and achievements early and often.
- Effectively and accurately communicates the shift status to the incoming shift.
- Communicates relevant status updates to team members.
- Communicates shift irregularities and/or unresolved issues, especially those involving safety, quality, downtime, etc….
- Experience leading/mentoring a team
- Integrity and leadership skills
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong ability to lead and motivate people
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written communication skills).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and perform a live, on-demand assessment of a situation, and react effectively.
- Background in manufacturing and/or Flexography a plus, but not required.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Match at 4%
- Merit Based Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Year-end Profit Sharing
- Paid Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Yearly Steel Toe Allowance
- Yearly Prescription Safety Glass Allowance
- Quarterly Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Continuous Advancement Opportunities
- A work community you can be proud of!
Military, veterans, and spouses encouraged to apply.
ALL MOS / AFSC / RATINGS encouraged to apply.
Seeking to grow our Print Pro military / veteran community.