At Print Pro we celebrate achievers, encourage doers, and cultivate healthy relationships.
This is an entry-level position, no experience necessary! You have the potential to make $9000 this summer!!
Shifts: 2-2-3, 5pm-5am, NO swing
- Prepare raw materials for production
- Take finished product off machine, weigh, palletize and label
- Set up press for the production run
- Assist team in machine cleanup
- Move materials to and from warehouse with a Power Industrial Truck
- 18 Years or Older
- Willingness and flexibility to help cover call-ins, vacation time, and volunteer for OT when business demands are high.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. (Such as machine operation instructions, safety instructions, etc.)
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written communication skills).
- Able to work independently, follow instructions, and be self-motivated.
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time during shift, excluding break periods.
- Able to push rolls with roll jacks